LANCASTER, Pa., April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: EIHI) announced today that it plans to release financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, following the close of market trading on Thursday, May 2, 2013.
EIHI will host a conference call on Friday, May 3, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET to review the Company's 2013 first quarter results. The conference call will feature remarks by Michael L. Boguski, President and Chief Executive Officer and Kevin M. Shook, Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer. The dial-in number for the conference call is (888) 317-6016 (toll-free), (855) 669-9657 (toll-free for Canada) and (412) 317-6016 (international). The conference call is also available via Web cast and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site at http://www.eihi.com. Please note that the Web cast is a listen-only mode.
For interested individuals unable to join the conference call, a replay of the call will be available through May 20, 2013, at (877) 344-7529 (toll-free) and (412) 317-0088 (international). The replay conference number for the call is 10027355. The online archive of the Web cast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site for one year following the call.
EIHI, through its primary operating subsidiaries, Eastern Alliance Insurance Group and Eastern Re Ltd., SPC, is a specialty underwriter of workers' compensation insurance products and services. EIHI has service offices in Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia and Mississippi. EIHI's Web address is http://www.eihi.com.FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV