REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the finalist s in its 2013 Informatica Innovation Awards competition. The 11 award categories and one best-of-the-best award category recognize organizations that have demonstrated leadership in using Informatica solutions to drive innovation and business success.
Informatica will announce the winners in each category, and the overall best-of-the-best winner as part of Informatica's 13th annual user conference, Informatica World 2013, June 4-7, 2013 at the ARIA Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
Drawn from more than 5,000 Informatica customers, Innovation Award finalists are companies and organizations that are using the Informatica Platform to drive exemplary data integration/data management results and business outcomes. These include delivering new revenues at lower cost, forging stronger and more profitable customer relationships, and ensuring competitive differentiation for the business.The 2013 Innovation Awards' categories and finalists include:
- Application Information Lifecycle Management
- B2B Data Exchange
- Cloud Integration
- Intuit, Ultimate Software
- Enterprise Data Integration
- Real Time Data Integration
- Test Data Management/Data Masking
- Data Quality
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Informatica Marketplace
- Kelley Blue Book - Lunexa Web Analytics Integration Package from Marketplace, Partner Lunexa; Global Financial Services organization - GenInfa 2 from Marketplace Partner The ETL Factory
- Megatrend: Hybrid IT
- Megatrend: Big Data: