Urban Pace Announces Joni Denyes Joins The Firm As Director Of Marketing
WASHINGTON, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Urban Pace, the premier new home sales and marketing company for urban developers, today announced that Joni Denyes has joined the firm as Director of Marketing. Ms. Denyes will be responsible for all aspects of the firm's marketing operations working closely with Urban Pace clients and vendor partners.
Ms. Denyes is a seasoned marketing professional with ten years in the beverage business at Odell Brewing Company. Her experience in brand and relationship marketing will bring new creative insight and energy to the Urban Pace team. "The DC real estate business is a vibrant industry teeming with talented dynamic professionals and I am excited to be part of it," said Denyes. Ms. Denyes holds a BA in Business from Michigan State University.
"As we continue to grow, we want to ensure that we deliver the best marketing efforts in support of our developers. We are thrilled to have someone of Joni's caliber," said Lynn Hackney, President of Urban Pace.
About Urban Pace:Urban Pace, LLC is a privately owned company that has been in the business of selling and marketing urban real estate for more than 12 years. The Urban Pace portfolio of properties exceeds 3.0MM square feet of urban condominiums and townhomes in the urban Washington, DC market area. For more information, please visit www.urbanpace.com or call (202) 296-1203. Follow Urban Pace on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. SOURCE Urban Pace
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV