Another stock that's just starting to enter breakout territory is Celldex Therapeutics (CLDX), which is focused on the development and commercialization of several immunotherapy technologies for the treatment of cancer and other difficult-to-treat diseases. This stock has been red hot so far in 2013, with shares up a whopping 90%.
If you take a look at the chart for Celldex Therapeutics, you'll notice that that this stock has been trending sideways in a consolidation chart pattern for the last two months, with shares moving between $11.01 on the downside and $12.49 on the upside. Shares of CLDX recently formed a triple bottom chart pattern just above $11 a share. This stock has now started to break out above some near-term overhead resistance levels at $12.34 to $12.49 a share with solid upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV