One stock that's trending very close to triggering a major breakout trade is Seattle Genetics (SGEN), which develops and commercializes monoclonal antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer and autoimmune disease. This stock has been a monster winner for the bulls so far in 2013, with shares up 57%.
If you take a look at the chart for Seattle Genetics, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending strong for the last two months, with shares soaring higher from its low of $26.60 to its recent high of $37.64 a share. During that uptrend, shares of SGEN have been consistently making higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed shares of SGEN within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV