HONG KONG, April 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great China Mania Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB:GMEC) (the "Company" or "GMEC") announces it is repaying a convertible note by cash to avoid the note being converted into new shares of free trading stock.
"We anticipate to repay the other convertible note held by this same holder with cash rather than through conversion into free trading shares," said Kwan Yin Roy Kwang, CEO of GMEC. "We can effectively avoid issuing new free trading shares through cash repayment, hence maximizing shareholders' value."
About Great China Mania Holdings Inc.:http://www.greatchinamania.com http://gmegroup.com.hk Safe Harbor Statement Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this press release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause our actual results in future periods to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product demand, market competition, and risks inherent in our operations. These and other risks are described in our filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission as may be required by law.
CONTACT: Great China Mania Holdings, Inc. Tel: +852 2882 7026 Fax: +852 2882 7020 General Enquiries: Email Contact: email@example.com Sales & Marketing: Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relationship: Email Contact: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV