3. As of noon trading, Devon Energy ( DVN) is down $1.41 (-2.7%) to $51.69 on average volume Thus far, 2.1 million shares of Devon Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $51.68-$53.44 after having opened the day at $53.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.10. Devon Energy Corporation, an independent energy company, engages primarily in exploration, development, and production of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGLs). Devon Energy has a market cap of $21.4 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 2.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Devon Energy as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have evaluated. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Devon Energy Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts