2. As of noon trading, Google ( GOOG) is up $21.43 (2.80) to $787.34 on heavy volume Thus far, 3.2 million shares of Google exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $766.26-$789.00 after having opened the day at $769.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $765.91. Google Inc., a technology company, builds products and provides services to organize the information and make it universally accessible and useful. Google has a market cap of $209.3 billion and is part of the internet industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Google as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Google Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts