PXP Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Date
HOUSTON, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Plains Exploration & Production Company (NYSE: PXP) ("PXP") announces that it is scheduled to release its first quarter 2013 results on Thursday, May 2, 2013 before the market opens and will host its quarterly conference call that same day, Thursday, May 2, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Central time.
Investors wishing to participate in the conference call may dial 1-800-567-9836 or 1-973-935-8460. The conference call and replay ID is: 36577090. The replay can be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 or 1-404-537-3406. A live webcast of the conference call will be available in the Investor Information section of PXP's website at www.pxp.com.
PXP is an independent oil and gas company primarily engaged in the activities of acquiring, developing, exploring and producing oil and gas in California, Texas, Louisiana and the Gulf of Mexico. PXP is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
SOURCE Plains Exploration & Production Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV