MONTREAL, April 19, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - Bell today announced that CBC and Radio-Canada TV programming is now live and on-demand with Bell Mobile TV, in addition to the CBC News Network and RDI news content already available.
"CBC and Radio-Canada join the growing range of world-class content available in English and French on Bell Mobile TV," said Wade Oosterman, President of Bell Mobility and Bell's Chief Brand Officer. "Building Canada's leading mobile TV service is part of Bell's commitment to make the best content available across every screen."
Included in popular rate plans or as a standalone feature for $5 a month for 10 hours of usage, Bell Mobile TV offers access to more than 30 channels with news, entertainment and children's programming from brands such as ATN, BNN, Bloomberg, CTV, Juicebox, MTV Canada, Treehouse and YTV, and sports content from TSN, RDS and the NHL, NBA and NFL.
For more information, please visit Bell.ca/MobileTV.About Bell Bell is Canada's largest communications company, providing consumers and business with solutions to all their communications needs: Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV, Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. For more information, please visit Bell.ca. The Bell Let's Talk mental health initiative is a national charitable and awareness program promoting mental health across Canada with the Bell Let's Talk Day anti-stigma campaign and significant Bell funding of community care and access, research, and workplace initiatives. To learn more, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk. SOURCE Bell Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV