5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: TI.A, CMRE, PIR, CLX, LEN
Costamare (NYSE: CMRE) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 27 cents per share. At a price of $15.82 as of 11:15 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.9%. The average volume for Costamare has been 203,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Costamare has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 13.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Costamare Inc. owns and charters containerships to liner companies worldwide. As of February 22, 2013, it had a fleet of 57 containerships with a capacity of approximately 332,000 TEU. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Athens, Greece. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.96. TheStreet Ratings rates Costamare as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow, generally high debt management risk and feeble growth in its earnings per share. You can view the full Costamare Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV