HANOVER, Pa., April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To celebrate the 30 th anniversary of National Pretzel Day, Snyder's of Hanover is hosting a series of events all the way from Philadelphia to San Diego that will encourage Americans to taste how great a pretzel can be. On April 26, Snyder's National Pretzel Day celebration will feature a modern twist on the old-fashioned pretzel cart, where attendees can sample three of Snyder's of Hanover's boldest Flavored Pretzel Pieces: Honey Mustard & Onion, Hot Buffalo Wing and Bacon Cheddar.
Consumers can also participate in fun activities to earn free giveaway items, like pretzel-shaped glasses or "I Tasted How Great a Pretzel Can Be" t-shirts in exchange for sharing a picture on Instagram or Twitter with #NationalPretzelDay while at the event.
Events are scheduled at the following locations at various times on April 26:
- Penn Relays in Philadelphia, Pa., the world's largest track and field meet
- Bicentennial Plaza at the Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Md.
- Fountain Square in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Minnesota Twins baseball game at Target Field in Minneapolis, Minn.
- San Diego Zoo in front of the Zoo's Kids Store
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV