Biopharmaceutical Managed Care Strength Closely Intertwined With Marketplace Success
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Managed care operations in the pharmaceutical sector are rapidly growing and have emerged as essential factors for success in the U.S. healthcare marketplace. Due to this rapid growth, pharmaceutical and medical device leaders have placed an increased importance on managed care activities.
While well-planned and executed managed care activities can yield sizeable returns, leaders must adapt and constantly adjust their resource levels to suit marketplace requirements. By observing the managed care activities and resourcing of major biopharmaceutical companies in the United States, executives can assess the efficiency and effectiveness of their managed care groups.
To meet the needs of leaders trying to defend their Managed Care resources and investment levels, research and consulting firm, Best Practices, LLC, conducted a primary research study on the issue. The ensuing report, " Resource Benchmarks for U.S. Pharmaceutical Managed Care Operations," delivers insights into the most effective Managed Care operations, tactics, and activities. It also provides a recent look at staffing and resourcing levels in Managed Care groups of leading U.S. pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
Key study topics include:
- Overall Staffing Levels
- Outsourcing Levels
- Staffing Levels Per Key Activity
- Staffing Levels Linked to Brands Supported
- Financial Investment for U.S. Managed Care Group and Key Activities
- Staffing Efficiency Measures
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV