"We are very optimistic about the opportunity in the Chinese light vehicle market, especially for the emerging electric vehicle segment," said
Mark Wallace, president, Dana Light Vehicle Driveline Technologies. "Considering the Chinese government's goal to produce and sell 500,000 electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles by 2015, we are well positioned to help our OEM customers develop drivetrain and thermal management solutions that meet the growing needs of the market."
Comprehensive Commercial Vehicle Capabilities Dana also develops and manufactures a complete line of commercial vehicle products, including patented technologies that increase durability, reliability, and efficiency. As the world's most trusted driveline manufacturer, Dana's best-in-class solutions provide optimum fuel efficiency, decreased total cost of ownership, and improved safety and sustainability. Products include the Spicer® Diamond Series™ driveshaft, a one-piece, eco-friendly, heavy-duty driveshaft that can reduce weight by up to 100 pounds. This product is a finalist for the 2013 Automotive News PACE Awards, which honor superior innovation.
Through Dongfeng Dana Axle Co, Ltd (DDAC), a 50-50 joint venture between Dana and Dongfeng Motor Co, Ltd, Dana offers a full range of axles for trucks and buses in the Chinese market. DDAC products are on display in the Dongfeng Motors exhibit at Auto Shanghai.
Designed in China, for China With the opening of the new Dana China Technical Center last month, Dana is able to offer Chinese customers personalized engineering support and close collaboration to ensure timely delivery of high-quality components designed in China, for China.
Located in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, China, the Dana China Technical Center will provide advanced product development, and applications engineering for original-equipment manufacturers in the passenger vehicle and off-highway markets in China and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. The 12,000 square-meter (129,000 square-foot) center includes:
- 5,800 square-meters (62,000 square-feet) of test lab space
- 3,200 square meters (34,000 square-feet) devoted to manufacturing
- 3,000 square meters (33,000 square-feet) of office/reception space
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV