FORT WORTH, Texas, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The wait is over for those eagerly anticipating the hot new HTC One - HTC's new flagship smartphone arrives today at RadioShack locations nationwide.
To celebrate the launch, anyone who buys the new all-metal HTC One at RadioShack by June 1 will receive a $50 Google Play credit*. The company's Trade & Save Program** also makes it easy for consumers to trade-in their old phone for as much as $300 toward the new phone and accessories. Plus, RadioShack offers 24/7 Mobile Product Support free of charge with the purchase of every cell phone.
"RadioShack is excited to introduce the new HTC One at store locations across the country. It's another way we're offering consumers easy access to the latest mobile phones and plans from the top carriers along with the latest accessories all in one place to fit their budget, make it easy to work or play, and show off their personal style," said Tony Andrews, VP – Wireless Operations for RadioShack. "In fact, RadioShack is the only place you can pick up the new HTC One and get a $50 Google Play credit plus free Mobile Product Support – all at stores conveniently located in almost every neighborhood in America.""With the new HTC One, we've re-imagined the mobile experience from a home screen that serves up personally relevant information to a camera that brings your images and photo gallery to life wrapped in a full-metal unibody design that's so beautiful you won't want to put it down," said Mike Woodward, President, North America, HTC. "And we're thrilled that the highly-anticipated HTC One is available to RadioShack customers today!" The new all-metal HTC One with 32GB of internal memory will be available at RadioShack with service from Sprint or AT&T for $199.99 with a qualifying two-year plan and data add on. The new all-metal HTC One offers several exciting new features, including:
- HTC Blink Feed™: Transforms the home screen into a live stream of personally relevant information. Simply pick the social networks, news and feeds you want to stay updated on what's happening.
- HTC UltraPixel Camera with HTC Zoe™: The breakthrough camera gives people the ability to shoot high-res photos that come to life, and transforms the traditional photo gallery into a living gallery.
- HTC BoomSound™: Introduces front-facing stereo speakers with a dedicated amplifier for a more immersive audio experience for music, videos and games.
- HTC Sense TV: Turns the new HTC One into a remote control for most TVs, set-topboxes and receivers. Find your favorite shows, and take control of your TV experience with your phone!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV