Pier 1 Imports (NYSE: PIR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $22.12 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.9%. The average volume for Pier 1 Imports has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Pier 1 Imports has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 9.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Pier 1 Imports, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates as an importer and specialty retailer of imported decorative home furnishings and gifts primarily in the United States and Canada. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.27. TheStreet Ratings rates Pier 1 Imports as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Pier 1 Imports Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV