BEIJING, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. ("Qihoo 360" or the "Company") (NYSE: QIHU), a leading Internet company in China as measured by active user base, today announced that it has filed the Company's Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on April 19, 2013. The annual report on Form 20-F, which contains its audited financial statements, can be accessed on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov as well as via the Company's investor relations website: http://ir.360.cn. Hard copies of the annual report are available, free of charge, to shareholders upon request.
About Qihoo 360Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. (NYSE: QIHU) is a leading Internet company in China. The Company is also the number one provider of Internet and mobile security products in China as measured by its user base, according to iResearch. Qihoo 360 also provides users with secure access points to the Internet via its market leading web browsers and application stores. The Company has built one of the largest open Internet platforms in China. Qihoo 360 monetizes its massive user base primarily through online advertising and through Internet value-added services on its open platforms.
For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd.Tel: +86 10-5878-1574 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTwitter: @QIHU_Official In the U.S.:The Piacente Group, Inc. Brandi Floberg or Lee RothTel: (212) 481-2050E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV