- Catherine Jakubowicz joins XL as vice president and executive excess casualty underwriter, bringing extensive experience in both Excess Casualty and Lead Umbrella experience. Cathy's nearly 20 years of casualty underwriting experience has been gained with positions at Allied World, Arch, AIG, and AON. Most recently, Cathy served as Regional Underwriting Manager of Excess Casualty for AIG in Atlanta.
- Russell Edwards will lead XL risk management operations for the southeast region. Russ is an experienced primary casualty underwriter and comes to XL from AIG where he most recently served as a National Accounts underwriter. He is an active member of the South Carolina Air National Guard.
- Gary Wallace joins XL's Atlanta office as executive marine underwriter . Gary has more than 27 years of underwriting experience, starting with Crum and Forster as an Inland Marine Trainee and has worked for Reliance, Royal, Atlantic Mutual and most recently Travelers. Gary is very active in the Atlanta Inland Marine community and has served on the Southeast Advisory Committee of the IMUA for the past 17 years.
- Mary Primm also joins XL as an executive marine underwriter. She adds more than 30 years of underwriting experience as an Inland/Property underwriter working for Allstate, Hanover, William H McGee, FF, Atlantic Mutual and Travelers.
- Kristen Francis joins XL Group's North America Construction team as a ssistant vice president and senior underwriter specializing in property. Kristen's 15 years of underwriting experience were largely at Zurich Construction, and she has also worked at Chubb, ACE, and OneBeacon/International Marine Underwriters.
- Stephen Hoofnagle joins XL's North America Property team as vice pre sident and risk consultant . Steve has more than 27 years of engineering /loss prevention engineering experience, gathered with positions at Westinghouse Electric, Sun Alliance USA, and most recently FM Global.
XL Group Grows Presence In Atlanta
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts