SANTA ANA, Calif., April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM), the world's largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions, announced today that members of its executive team are scheduled to present at the following investor conferences.
- Thursday, May 2, 2013 Global Technology Distribution Council Investor Relations Conference CEO Distributor Panel: Cloud Services: "What's Distribution Got to Do With It?" New York, NY 11:50 a.m. ET
- Thursday, May 23, 2013 Barclay's Capital Global Technology Conference New York, NY 11:25 a.m. ET
To access the live audio webcasts of the presentations, visit the Investor Relations page of www.ingrammicro.com. The archived versions will be available for approximately one week following the event.
About Ingram Micro Inc.
Ingram Micro is the world's largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions. As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics and mobile solutions, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only global broad-based IT distributor, serving 160 countries on six continents with the world's most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services. Visit www.ingrammicro.com.2013 Ingram Micro Inc. All rights reserved. Ingram Micro and the registered Ingram Micro logo are trademarks used under license by Ingram Micro Inc. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20100107/IMLOGO) SOURCE Ingram Micro Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV