SHANGHAI, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Giant Interactive Group Inc. (NYSE: GA) ("Giant" or "the Company"), one of China's leading online game developers and operators, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 18, 2013.
The annual report can be accessed on the Company's website at http://www.ga-me.com/index.php , on the Annual Materials page under the Investor Relations section. Giant will provide a hard copy of its annual report on Form 20-F containing complete audited financial statements for the past three years ended December 31, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Giant Interactive Group Inc.
Giant Interactive Group Inc. (NYSE: GA) is a leading online game developer and operator in China, and focuses on massively multiplayer online role playing games. Currently, Giant operates multiple games, including ZT Online 1 Series, ZT Online 2, Giant Online, XT Online, The Golden Land, Elsword, Allods Online and World of Xianxia. For more information, please visit Giant Interactive Group on the web at www.ga-me.com.SOURCE Giant Interactive Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV