REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 19, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Qualys, Inc. (Nasdaq:QLYS), a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions, today announced that management will participate at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Baird Growth Stock Conference on Wednesday, May 8, 2013, in Chicago. Ill. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 8:00 a.m. CDT (6:00 a.m. PDT, 9:00 a.m. EDT).
- JMP Securities Annual Research Conference on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, in San Francisco, Calif. Philippe Courtot, Chairman and CEO, will present at 8:30 a.m. PDT (11:30 a.m. EDT).
- J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Thursday, May 16, 2013, in Boston, Mass. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 9:20 a.m. EDT (6:20 a.m. PDT).
- Raymond James Internet/Software Crossover Conference on Thursday, May 30, 2013, in Half Moon Bay, Calif. Don McCauley, CFO, will present at 10:10 a.m. PDT (1:10 p.m. EDT).
A live webcast, as well as a replay, of these presentations will be accessible from the Investor Relations section of Qualys' website at investor.qualys.com.
About QualysQualys, Inc. (Nasdaq:QLYS), is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud security and compliance solutions with over 6,000 customers in more than 100 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. The QualysGuard Cloud Platform and integrated suite of solutions help organizations simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications. Founded in 1999, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading managed service providers and consulting organizations, including Accuvant, BT, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu, NTT, Symantec, Verizon, and Wipro. The Company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). For more information, please visit www.qualys.com . Qualys, the Qualys logo and QualysGuard are proprietary trademarks of Qualys, Inc. All other products or names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
CONTACT: Investors: Don McCauley Chief Financial Officer Qualys, Inc. +1 (650) 801-6181 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV