PROVO, Utah, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) will release first quarter 2013 results prior to the market opening on Thursday, May 2. The Nu Skin management team will host a conference call with the investment community later that same day beginning at 11 a.m. (EDT). During the call, participants will hear management discuss past results and upcoming business initiatives.
The webcast of the conference call, including the financial information to be presented, will be available on the investor section of the company's Web site at www.nuskin.com. A replay of the webcast will be available at the same location through Friday, May, 17.
About Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. demonstrates its tradition of innovation through its comprehensive anti-aging product portfolio, independent business opportunity and corporate social responsibility initiatives. The company's scientific leadership in both skin care and nutrition has established Nu Skin as a premier anti-aging company. The company's anti-aging products feature the new ageLOC ® suite of products including the ageLOC ® R 2 nutritional supplement, ageLOC ® Galvanic Spa System and ageLOC ® Galvanic Body Spa™, as well as the ageLOC ® Transformation daily skin care system. A global direct selling company, Nu Skin operates in 53 markets worldwide and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "NUS." More information is available at http://www.nuskin.com.
SOURCE Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV