BEIJING, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Telestone Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: TSTC) (the "Company"), a leading supplier of local access network solutions for communications networks in China, today announced that on April 17, 2013, the Company received a letter (the "Letter") from NASDAQ Stock Market LLC ("NASDAQ") indicating that it was not in compliance with the continued listing requirements under NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). The Letter, which the Company expected, was issued in accordance with NASDAQ procedures due to the Company's inability to file its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission by the extended April 16, 2013 deadline.
The Company disclosed on April 16, 2013, that although the Company completed the audit of the parent company's financial records in March 2013, the filing of the 2012 annual report on Form 10-K has been delayed because the Company will require additional time to obtain certain necessary financial records for the year ended December 31, 2012 from its Sichuan Ruideng subsidiary, which are needed to complete the audit of the Company's consolidated financial results. The Company also stated that it is working diligently on this matter and intends to file its annual report on Form 10-K as soon as practicable. On April 17, the NASDAQ halted trading in Telestone's shares.
Pursuant to NASDAQ Listing Rule 5101, NASDAQ has elected to exercise its discretionary authority to expedite the review process and has requested that the Company, if it chooses to do so, submit a plan to regain compliance with NASDAQ's requirements for continued listing no later than May 1, 2013.
If the Company does not submit a plan of compliance, or if the plan is not accepted by NASDAQ, the Company may be subject to delisting procedures as set forth in the NASDAQ Listing Rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV