Rosebud Magazine, Finalist For Three Categories In MAGGIE Awards 2013
VANCOUVER, April 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Rosebud Magazine is honored to be the finalist for the three categories in the 2013 Western Publishing Association MAGGIE Awards. The winners will be announced at the MAGGIE Banquet being held the evening of Friday April 26, at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel at Los Angeles Airport.
Rasebud Magazine has been chosen as a finalist in all the categories it entered the Awards. They are as follows.
- Best Overall Publication (Special Interest/Trade Magazine)
- Best Series of Articles (in a trade publication)
- Best Single Editorial Illustration (in a consumer publication)
Rosebud reached the finalist position in the prestigious awards for, Best Series of Articles for its extensive coverage about the dangers of GMO crops. Along with, the Best Single Illustration also for comic illustration "Hydro Hilarity", created by in house artist Chris Bullock.
This marks that Rosebud Magazine is the first ever magazine to be nominated and competing in the finals for the awards, which caters to the hydroponic gardening community and growers.For the past 62 years, the MAGGIES have been presented by the Western Publishing Association (WPA) to honour outstanding work in magazine publishing. The WPA recognizes Rosebud Magazine shares a place in the finals with Motor Trend, Mother Jones and Hot Rod magazine. About Rosebud Magazine Rosebud Magazine is a lifestyle magazine that serves the Hydroponic growers community. It talks about all the issues related to hydroponic growing and techniques, providing exclusive information for high-yield. Catering to indoor, outdoor or combination of each grower we provide expert advice about technology, gear, nutrients, and health grows. http://www.rosebudmag.com/ SOURCE Rosebud Magazine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV