Howard Hughes Corp Stock Upgraded (HHC)
- HHC's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 18.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 27.4%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- HHC's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.30 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, HHC's share price has jumped by 35.32%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HHC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- 39.80% is the gross profit margin for HOWARD HUGHES CORP which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -0.85% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $93.80 million or 45.30% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 45.30%, HOWARD HUGHES CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 1932.74%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100% See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts