SUNNYVALE, Calif., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Accuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), a radiation oncology company, today announced that it will report results for its third quarter of fiscal 2013, ended March 31, 2013 on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 after the market closes.
A conference call to review the results will begin at 2:00 p.m. PST/ 5:00 p.m. EST and will be hosted by Joshua H. Levine, president and chief executive officer and Derek Bertocci, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
The conference call dial-in numbers are 1-877-415-3183 ( USA) or 1-857-244- 7326 (International), Conference ID: 72135170. In addition, a dial-up replay of the conference call will be available beginning May 7, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. PST/ 8:00 p.m. EST and ending on May 15, 2013. The replay telephone number is 1-888-286-8010 ( USA) or 1-617-801-6888 (International), Conference ID: 49814037.
A live webcast of the call will also be available from the Investor Relations section of the corporate website at http://www.accuray.com/investors. A webcast replay can be accessed on the corporate website beginning Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at approximately 5:00 p.m. PST/ 8:00 p.m. EST. The replay will remain available until Accuray announces its results for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013, ending June 30, 2013.About AccurayAccuray Incorporated (Nasdaq: ARAY), is a radiation oncology company that develops, manufactures and sells personalized, innovative treatment solutions that set the standard of care with the aim of helping patients live longer, better lives. The Company's leading-edge technologies deliver the full range of radiation therapy and radiosurgery treatments. For more information, please visit www.accuray.com. SOURCE Accuray Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV