MOD-PAC CORP. Announces First Quarter 2013 Conference Call And Webcast
BUFFALO, N.Y., April 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MOD-PAC CORP. (Nasdaq:MPAC) (the "Company"), a high value-added, on-demand print services firm that designs and manufactures custom and stock folding cartons, announced today that it will release its first quarter 2013 financial results before the opening of financial markets on Wednesday, May 1, 2013. A conference call and webcast will follow at 1:30 p.m. ET, in which management will discuss the Company's financial results, followed by a question-and-answer session.
The MOD-PAC CORP. conference call can be accessed by calling (201) 689-8562. The listen-only audio webcast can be monitored at www.modpac.com .
A telephonic replay will be available from 4:30 p.m. ET the day of the call until Wednesday, May 8, 2013. To listen to the archived call, dial (858) 384-5517 and enter conference ID number 412396. Alternatively, the archive of the webcast will be available on the Company's website at www.modpac.com . A transcript will also be posted to the Company's website, once available.About MOD-PAC CORP. MOD-PAC CORP. is a leading designer and manufacturer of folding carton packaging employing high value-added services and on-demand delivery. MOD-PAC provides CUSTOM FOLDING CARTONS for branded and private label consumer products in the food and food service, healthcare, medical and automotive industries. The Company also offers a line of STOCK PACKAGING primarily to the retail confectionary industry. MOD-PAC also has a PERSONALIZED PRINT product line that offers a comprehensive line of products for consumer and corporate social occasions. Additional information on MOD-PAC can be found at its website: http://www.modpac.com .
CONTACT: Kei Advisors LLC Deborah K. Pawlowski / Craig P. Mychajluk 716.843.3908 / 716.843.3832 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV