SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ: SIVB) will report its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2013, on Thursday, April 25, 2013, after the close of the stock market.
As in prior quarters, the Company will file its quarterly financial results with the SEC via form 8-K. The company will concurrently issue a brief advisory release via newswire containing a link to the full financial results on its investor relations website at www.svb.com.
Following the release of earnings, the Company will host a conference call at 3:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) on Thursday, April 25, 2013, to discuss the results.
Dial-in: Dial (877) 663-9523 or (404) 665-9482 and reference the conference ID 35962517.Webcast: A live, audio webcast of the call can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company's Web site www.svb.com. Replay: A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 6:00 p.m. (Pacific Time) on Thursday, April 25, 2013, through midnight on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and reference conference ID 35962517. A replay of the audio webcast will also be available at www.svb.com for 12 months beginning Thursday, April 25, 2013 About SVB Financial Group For nearly three decades, SVB Financial Group has been dedicated to helping entrepreneurs succeed. A financial holding company serving companies in the technology, life science, cleantech, venture capital, private equity and premium wine industries, SVB Financial Group (Nasdaq: SIVB) operates through 26 U.S. offices and seven international operations. [SIVB-F] www.svb.com. Banking services are provided by Silicon Valley Bank, a member of the FDIC and the Federal Reserve System. SVB Private Bank is a division of Silicon Valley Bank. SVB Financial Group is also a member of the Federal Reserve System. SOURCE SVB Financial Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV