SAN JOSE, Calif., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Move, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOVE), the leader in online real estate, today announced it will issue its earnings release for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, on Thursday, May 2, 2013, after the market close. Move will host a conference call to discuss the first quarter 2013 financial results at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time ( 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time) on the same day.
To access the call, please dial (877) 312-5848, or outside the U.S. (253) 237-1155, five minutes prior to 2:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://investor.move.com under the Events & Presentations menu.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time May 2, 2013, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time May 6, 2013, by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, with Conference ID 33638883. A replay of the call will also be available at http://investor.move.com.
ABOUT MOVEMove, Inc. ( MOVE), the leader in online real estate, operates: realtor.com®, the official website of the National Association of REALTORS®; Move.com, a leading destination for new homes and rental listings, moving, home and garden, and home finance; ListHub™, the leading syndicator of real estate listings; Moving.com™; SeniorHousingNet; SocialBios; TigerLead®; and TOP PRODUCER® Systems. Move is based in San Jose, Calif. SOURCE Move, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV