GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Six Flags Entertainment Corporation (NYSE: SIX), the world's largest regional theme park company, announced today that it will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media & Telecom Conference – May 14, 2013 at the Westin Boston Waterfront hotel in Boston, MA
- B.Riley Investor Conference – May 21, 2013 at the Loews Santa Monica Beach hotel in Santa Monica, CA
- Longbow Consumer Investor Conference – May 23, 2013 at the Millenium-Broadway hotel in New York, NY
- Goldman Sachs Lodging, Gaming, Restaurant and Leisure Conference – June 4, 2013 at the Goldman Sachs headquarters in New York, NY
- Oppenheimer Consumer Conference – June 25, 2013 at the Four Seasons hotel in Boston, MA
Copies of presentations used at the conferences will be posted on the company's Investor Relations website at www.sixflags.com/investors.
About Six Flags Entertainment Corporation Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world's largest regional theme park company with $1.1 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 50 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions including up-close animal encounters, Fright Fest ® and Holiday in the Park ® . For more information visit www.sixflags.com.
SOURCE Six Flags Entertainment Corporation
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts