TORONTO, April 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation (TSX:AI) will be paying its regular monthly dividend of $0.066667 per share on May 15, 2013 to shareholders of record April 30, 2013.
Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation is a non-bank provider of residential and commercial real estate mortgages. Atrium lends primarily in major urban centres in Canada where the stability and liquidity of real estate are at the highest levels.Atrium is a Mortgage Investment Corporation (MIC) as defined in Section 130.1(6) of the Canada Income Tax Act (ITA). Accordingly, the company is not taxed on income provided that its taxable income is paid to its shareholders in the form of dividends within 90 days after December 31 each year. Such dividends are generally treated by shareholders as interest income, so that each shareholder is in the same position as if the mortgage investments made by Atrium had been made directly by the shareholder. For further information, please refer to Atrium's 2012 Annual Report and other documents available at www.sedar.com and at www.atriummic.com .
CONTACT: Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation Robert G. Goodall President and Chief Executive Officer Atrium Mortgage Investment Corporation Jeffrey D. Sherman Chief Financial Officer (416) 607-4200 email@example.com www.atriummic.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV