SAINT PAUL, Minn., April 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:ISNS) plans to distribute its earnings results for the first-quarter ended March 31, 2013 after the close of trading on Wednesday, May 1, 2013.
Following the release, the company will hold an investment community conference call at 3:45 p.m. CDT. Kris Tufto, chief executive officer, and Greg Smith, chief financial officer, will review Image Sensing Systems' performance for the quarter. To participate, dial 877-941-1465 and reference conference ID 4614661. Please dial in at least 10 minutes prior to the call.
If you are unable to participate in the live conference call, you can listen to a replay. The replay option begins at 5:45 p.m. CDT on the date of the call and is available until 5:45 p.m. CDT on May 15, 2013. To listen to the replay, dial 800-406-7325, access code 4614661.About Image Sensing Image Sensing Systems, Inc. is a provider of above ground detection and information management solutions for the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) sector and adjacent markets including security, police and parking. We have sold more than 135,000 units of our industry leading Autoscope® machine-vision, RTMS® radar and CitySync automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) products in over 60 countries worldwide. This depth of our experience coupled with the breadth of our product portfolio uniquely positions us to provide powerful hybrid technology solutions and to exploit the convergence of the traffic, security and environmental management markets. We are headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota. Visit us on the web at imagesensing.com.
CONTACT: Greg Smith, Chief Financial Officer Image Sensing Systems, Inc. Phone: 651.603.7700
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV