MILWAUKEE, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The boards of directors of Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC) and Wisconsin Electric Power Company today declared quarterly dividends.
Wisconsin EnergyThe Wisconsin Energy board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of
34 cents a share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable
June 1, 2013, to stockholders of record on
May 14, 2013. This marks the 283
rd consecutive quarter – dating back to 1942 – that the company will have paid a dividend to its stockholders.
Wisconsin E lectricThe Wisconsin Electric board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 90 cents a share on the Preferred Stock, 3.60% Series, payable June 1, 2013, to stockholders of record on May 14, 2013. The board also declared a quarterly dividend of $1.50 a share on the Six Per Cent Preferred Stock payable July 31, 2013, to stockholders of record on July 12, 2013.
Wisconsin Energy Corporation (NYSE: WEC), based in Milwaukee, is one of the nation's premier energy companies, serving more than 1.1 million electric customers in Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula and 1.1 million natural gas customers in Wisconsin. The company's principal utility is We Energies. The company's other major subsidiary, We Power, designs, builds and owns electric generating plants.
Wisconsin Energy ( wisconsinenergy.com ), a component of the S&P 500, has more than $14 billion of assets, approximately 4,500 employees and more than 41,000 stockholders of record.
Wisconsin Electric Power Co., doing business as We Energies, is a subsidiary of Wisconsin Energy Corporation. The company serves more than 1.1 million electric customers in Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula and more than 460,000 natural gas customers in Wisconsin. Visit the We Energies website at we-energies.com.
SOURCE Wisconsin Energy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV