Another under-$10 stock that's trending within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade is Rite Aid (RAD), which operates a retail drugstore chain in the U.S. This stock has been on fire so far in 2013, with shares up sharply by 70%.
If you take a look at the chart for Rite Aid, you'll notice that this stock recently gapped up sharply from $1.80 to over $2.10 a share with heavy upside volume. Following that gap up, shares of RAD have continued to spike higher with monster upside volume. That move is quickly pushing shares of RAD within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV