Another under-$10 stock that's starting to trade within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade is Millennial Media (MM), which is an independent mobile advertising platform company. This stock has been crushed by the bears so far in 2013, with shares off by a whopping 50%.
If you take a look at the chart for Millennial Media, you'll notice that this stock has recently started to trend sideways in a consolidation pattern between $5.87 a share on the downside and $6.71 a share on the upside. This sideways chart pattern is coming after shares of MM downtrended badly from $10 to $5.87 a share. Shares of MM are now starting to move within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV