CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., April 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CVTI) announced it plans to release its first quarter earnings in the late afternoon on Wednesday, April 24. Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. will hold a live conference call to discuss its first quarter earnings release on Thursday, April 25 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time. Individuals with questions may dial in at 800-351-4894 (U.S./Canada) and 334-323-7224 (International), access code CTG1. An audio replay will be available for one week following the call at 877-919-4059, access code 24223847. In addition, you will be able to listen to the audio replay for an extended period of time on our investor website, under the icon "Audio Archives". For additional financial and statistical information regarding the Company that may be discussed during the conference call, please visit our website at www.ctgcompanies.com/investor-relations under the tab "Earnings Info."
Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. is the holding company for several transportation providers that offer premium transportation services for customers throughout the United States. The consolidated group includes operations from Covenant Transport and Covenant Transport Solutions of Chattanooga, Tennessee; Southern Refrigerated Transport of Texarkana, Arkansas; and Star Transportation of Nashville, Tennessee. In addition, Transport Enterprise Leasing, of Chattanooga, Tennessee is an integral affiliated company. The Company's Class A common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select under the symbol, "CVTI".
CONTACT: Richard Cribbs (423) 463-3331 Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer firstname.lastname@example.org For copies of Company information contact: Kim Perry (423) 463-3357 Administrative Assistant email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV