Paper-Gold Holders Flee to Real Metal
This "explanation" for the liquidation of paper gold is composed 100% of known facts and extremely obvious inferences from the dates involved in this chronology. Conversely, mainstream media rhetoric on this subject is 100% inconsistent with the known facts and is also entirely bereft of any motive/explanation.
Why would paper-gold holders suddenly "flee gold" at this particular moment in time? We get nothing but circular reasoning. Because the (paper) price for gold has fallen, "this proves..." one thing or another. Those readers not familiar with the term "circular reasoning" are encouraged to look up the definition (and the pseudo-logic behind it) to determine for themselves that these are not explanations. This is anti-logic. Why has the paper-gold market crashed? Because the price has fallen. Drivel.
At this point, all those readers residing in the real world have a very clear choice before them. They can accept the "explanation" of the mainstream media for the collapse of the paper gold market. And they can do so despite the fact that this explanation is completely contradicted by all known facts, and is "backed up" by nothing more than the anti-logic of their circular reasoning.
Or readers can choose to accept an explanation that is 100% consistent with the known facts and comes readily equipped with a perfect and obvious motive.None of your paper is safe is any financial institution. Our governments have formally and publicly declared this to all of us. As we have seen with their Cyprus bank accounts and their paper-gold holdings, the Big Money is taking this threat very, very seriously. Follow @bullionbulls This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV