3 Stocks Pushing The Specialty Retail Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Sally Beauty Holdings ( SBH) is down $0.79 (-2.6%) to $28.98 on average volume Thus far, 875,987 shares of Sally Beauty Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.97-$29.83 after having opened the day at $29.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.77. Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the distribution and retail of professional beauty supplies primarily in North America, South America, and Europe. The company operates in two segments, Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group. Sally Beauty Holdings has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Sally Beauty Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Sally Beauty Holdings Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts