2. As of noon trading, Paychex ( PAYX) is down $0.27 (-0.7%) to $35.36 on light volume Thus far, 1.0 million shares of Paychex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.33-$35.83 after having opened the day at $35.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.63. Paychex, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small to medium-sized businesses in the United States and Germany. Paychex has a market cap of $13.0 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Paychex as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Paychex Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts