2. As of noon trading, Ford Motor ( F) is down $0.16 (-1.3%) to $12.76 on average volume Thus far, 19.2 million shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.65-$12.98 after having opened the day at $12.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.92. Ford Motor Company engages in the development, manufacture, distribution, and service of vehicles, parts, and accessories worldwide. The company operates through two sectors, Automotive and Financial Services. Ford Motor has a market cap of $50.6 billion and is part of the automotive industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Ford Motor as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Ford Motor Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts