3. As of noon trading, Philip Morris International ( PM) is down $2.44 (-2.6%) to $91.60 on heavy volume Thus far, 3.9 million shares of Philip Morris International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $90.70-$92.62 after having opened the day at $92.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.04. Philip Morris International Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells cigarettes and other tobacco products. Philip Morris International has a market cap of $156.0 billion and is part of the tobacco industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 12.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Philip Morris International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock has experienced relatively poor performance when compared with the S&P 500 during the past year. Get the full Philip Morris International Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts