2. As of noon trading, PepsiCo ( PEP) is up $2.85 (3.61) to $81.70 on heavy volume Thus far, 12.1 million shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $80.11-$83.45 after having opened the day at $80.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $78.85. PepsiCo, Inc. operates as a food and beverage company worldwide. PepsiCo has a market cap of $124.9 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates PepsiCo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full PepsiCo Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts