3. As of noon trading, Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev ( ABV) is up $0.22 (0.56) to $39.56 on average volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $39.35-$39.84 after having opened the day at $39.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.34. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev engages in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, draft beer, carbonated soft drinks, malt, and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated products in the Americas. It also sells bottled water, isotonics, and ready-to-drink teas. Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev has a market cap of $124.3 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 103.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 5.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, growth in earnings per share, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Companhia de Bebidas das Americas Ambev Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts