Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:30 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Morgan Stanley likes NetApp (NTAP). Cramer agreed, adding the stock's momentum has been incredible and it's inexpensive. NTAP shares rose 2% to $40.10.
Michael Kors (KORS) was downgraded at Piper Jaffray to hold from buy, but Cramer argued high-end retail is doing well this year. KORS closed down 1.8% to $62.65.UBS downgraded Yelp (YELP) to hold from buy. Cramer understands the call, but says, "I don't know if you want to sell it." YELP fell 1.9% to $38.67. Citigroup thinks Allergan's (AGN) drug, Restasis, will be fine. Cramer said Allergan stock "will go much higher if that's the case." AGN ended the day at $92.37, up 2.1%. Tractor Supply Company's (TSCO) price target was raised by SunTrust. Cramer joked the company is the key to this market because the one he visited was packed over the weekend. TSCO as unchanged at $122.57. Oppenheimer says an Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) takeover by Roche should be in the $148 to $208 ballpark, above the current price of $109. "Where do you get these
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV