April 18, 2013
Verizon Wireless, operator of the nation's largest 4G LTE network and largest, most reliable 3G network.
Verizon Wireless customers in more portions of northwest
can now experience the speed and capabilities offered by the nation's largest 4G LTE network with the company's expansion of 4G LTE in the area. Verizon Wireless first introduced 4G LTE to
- Just east of Toledo, along State Route 2 near Maumee Bay State Park;
- The town of Cygnet and along Interstate 75 between the towns of Bowling Green and Findlay;
- The village of Luckey and portions of State Route 582;
- In northeast Toledo, near Interstate 75 and Stickney Avenue;
- Villages to the west of Toledo, including Archbold, Delta, Pioneer and Ridgeville Corners;
- Along a portion of US Route 20 near Pioneer;
- Along portions of the Ohio Turnpike just north of Delta and between Fayette and Archbold;
- The western portion of the village of Swanton, along the Ohio Turnpike and US Route 20.
- The villages of Ft. Jennings, Cairo, Leipsic north of Lima;
- Along a portion of State Route 224 near Ft. Jennings;
- Along State Route 30, just north of Lima;
- Along Interstate 75 between Findlay and Lima, and;
- The villages of Benton Ridge, Mt. Cory and Rawson, southwest of Findlay.
For street-level detail of coverage and more, please visit
The growth of the company's 4G LTE network has enabled innovative solutions that consumers and businesses across
and the country take advantage of in their daily lives. These solutions include everything from LTE-connected cars to healthcare solutions for monitoring patients remotely.
With the continued rollout of its 4G LTE network, Verizon Wireless is maintaining its excellence in customer service and continuing to offer its customers consistently reliable 4G LTE speeds. A recent survey conducted by
J.D. Power and Associates
determined that not only were 4G LTE customers happier with their experience than 3G customers, but Verizon Wireless scored above the regional average in all six regions surveyed and ranked highest among major U.S. wireless service providers in five regions.
"With our 4G LTE network, customers can take advantage of the speeds offered by our 4G LTE devices and the innovative solutions that leverage 4G LTE technology to enhance connectivity," said
, Verizon Wireless. "We were the first to bring 4G LTE to
and major cities including
. As we continue to expand and enhance our 4G LTE network, our customers will be able to see, firsthand, the innovations that are being brought to market through 4G LTE technology."
As of today, the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network is available to 287 million people in 491 markets across the nation, covering more than 95 percent of Verizon's current 3G network footprint.