CAMBRIDGE, Ohio and SENECAVILLE, Ohio, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WHO: Verizon Wireless, operator of the nation's largest 4G LTE network and largest, most reliable 3G network.
WHAT: Verizon Wireless has expanded its 4G LTE network in southeast Ohio to include Cambridge and Senecaville. Verizon Wireless customers in the area can now experience the speed and capabilities offered by the nation's largest 4G LTE network.
- Cambridge and Senecaville;
- Portions of Senecaville Lake;
- Along Interstate 77 from north of Cambridge to the Noble/Washington County Line;
- Along Interstate 70 from the Muskingum County Line to the Belmont County Line;
- Along U.S. Route 40 from the town of Old Washington to the Muskingum County Line, and;
- Along U.S. Route 22 from Cambridge to just east of Interstate 70.
For street-level detail of coverage and more, please visit www.verizonwireless.com/4GLTE.
BACKGROUND: The growth of the company's 4G LTE network has enabled innovative solutions that consumers and businesses across Ohio and the country take advantage of in their daily lives. These solutions include everything from LTE-connected cars to healthcare solutions for monitoring patients remotely.With the continued rollout of its 4G LTE network, Verizon Wireless is maintaining its excellence in customer service and continuing to offer its customers consistently reliable 4G LTE speeds. A recent survey conducted by J.D. Power and Associates determined that not only were 4G LTE customers happier with their experience than 3G customers, but Verizon Wireless scored above the regional average in all six regions surveyed and ranked highest among major U.S. wireless service providers in five regions. "With our 4G LTE network, customers can take advantage of the speeds offered by our 4G LTE devices and the innovative solutions that leverage 4G LTE technology to enhance connectivity," said Mark Frazier, president- Ohio/ Pennsylvania/ West Virginia, Verizon Wireless. "We will continue aggressively expanding and enhancing our 4G LTE network in Ohio and across the country to provide our customers with the best wireless experience possible." As of today, the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network is available to 287 million people in 491 markets across the nation, covering more than 95 percent of Verizon's current 3G network footprint.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV