3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: SIR, CWH, CVS
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 23 cents per share. At a price of $57.00 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.6%. The average volume for CVS Caremark has been 6.0 million shares per day over the past 30 days. CVS Caremark has a market cap of $71.6 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 18.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. CVS Caremark Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated pharmacy health care services in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.02. TheStreet Ratings rates CVS Caremark as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV