STAMFORD, Conn., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Information Services Group (ISG) (NASDAQ: III), a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, today announced the launch of the innovative AccessISG™ Sourcing Portal, which provides sourcing professionals with on-demand market intelligence, research and interactive tools.
The new suite of online information resources is available to AccessISG knowledge service subscribers. A limited version is also available to the general public.
"The AccessISG Sourcing Portal is a major enhancement to our subscription knowledge service," said Debora Card, Partner, ISG Research Services. "It significantly expands the traditional ad-hoc research and advisory offering with a portfolio of innovative web-based solutions that gives sourcing professionals ready access to ISG data, insight and guidance."
Sourcing Portal features and benefits available to AccessISG subscribers include:
- Provider Profiles that detail experience and capabilities of more than 100 service providers by business domain, industry and global regions
- Service Provider Search Tools that allow users to apply search filters to find providers that meet specific criteria and project requirements
- Sourcing Toolkits to support organizations with a combination of tools and guidance to meet their unique needs
- Market Tutorials designed to help business leaders master the critical concepts required to effectively source business processes or information technology functions
- A Research Library that provides access to premium content, including ISG market, industry and geography research reports and analyses
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV