STAMFORD, Conn., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Information Services Group (ISG) (NASDAQ: III), a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, today announced the launch of the innovative AccessISG™ Sourcing Portal, which provides sourcing professionals with on-demand market intelligence, research and interactive tools.
The new suite of online information resources is available to AccessISG knowledge service subscribers. A limited version is also available to the general public.
"The AccessISG Sourcing Portal is a major enhancement to our subscription knowledge service," said Debora Card, Partner, ISG Research Services. "It significantly expands the traditional ad-hoc research and advisory offering with a portfolio of innovative web-based solutions that gives sourcing professionals ready access to ISG data, insight and guidance."
Sourcing Portal features and benefits available to AccessISG subscribers include:
- Provider Profiles that detail experience and capabilities of more than 100 service providers by business domain, industry and global regions
- Service Provider Search Tools that allow users to apply search filters to find providers that meet specific criteria and project requirements
- Sourcing Toolkits to support organizations with a combination of tools and guidance to meet their unique needs
- Market Tutorials designed to help business leaders master the critical concepts required to effectively source business processes or information technology functions
- A Research Library that provides access to premium content, including ISG market, industry and geography research reports and analyses