STUART, Fla., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida ("Seacoast") (NASDAQ-NMS: SBCF), a bank holding company whose principal subsidiary is Seacoast National Bank, announced that the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend to the holders of its Series A Preferred Stock of $312.50 per share. The dividend is payable on May 15, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 30, 2013.
Seacoast, with over $2.1 billion in assets, is one of the largest independent commercial banking organizations in Florida. Seacoast has 34 offices in South and Central Florida and is headquartered on Florida's Treasure Coast, which is one of the wealthiest areas in the nation.
SOURCE Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV