WALTHAM, Mass., April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In conjunction with its quarterly financial results news release, Mac-Gray Corporation (NYSE: TUC), the nation's premier provider of laundry facilities management services to multi-family housing, plans to broadcast its first-quarter 2013 financial results conference call live over the Internet on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. ET.
During the call, Stewart G. MacDonald, Mac-Gray's chief executive officer and Michael J. Shea, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will summarize the Company's first-quarter 2013 financial results, and review the business and operating highlights.
To participate in the conference call, please dial (877) 709-8155 or (201) 689-8881. To listen to the live webcast, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.macgray.com prior to the event's broadcast. Interested parties unable to participate in the live call may access an archived version of the webcast on Mac-Gray's website.
About Mac-Gray CorporationFounded in 1927, Mac-Gray derives its revenue principally through the contracting of debit-card- and coin-operated laundry facilities in multi-unit housing facilities such as apartment buildings, college and university residence halls, condominiums and public housing complexes. Mac-Gray manages laundry rooms located in 44 states and the District of Columbia. Mac-Gray also sells and services commercial laundry equipment to retail laundromats and other customers through its product sales division. To learn more about Mac-Gray, visit the Company's website at www.macgray.com. Contacts: Scott Solomon Vice President Sharon Merrill 617-542-5300 Email: email@example.com Michael J. Shea Chief Financial Officer Mac-Gray Corporation 781-487-7600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV